Almost every Nonprofit organization has two superpowers. The first is the data that they have packed away in databases and spreadsheets, often collecting virtual dust on their servers. The second is the visual faculties of their donors, board members and staff members. While most of us glaze over at the sight of a spreadsheet, humans are wired to process visual information at lightning speed. By showing data in engaging visual formats, we can help us conquer common nonprofit challenges.
This webinar will give you a clear understanding of:
- The two superpowers organizations have and how to help you to wield them more often and more effectively;
- How you can use data visualization (aka data viz) to address key problems you face showing and evaluating their impact;
- The types of visualizations that work best for different purposes; and
- How to turn a good viz into a great one.
Here are some extra resources to pump up your data visualization:
- Data viz tools: http://selection.datavisualization.ch/
- Chart chooser- A Thought Starter: https://extremepresentation.typepad.com/files/choosing-a-good-chart-09.pdf
- Data Viz Catalogue: https://datavizcatalogue.com/
- 60-Second Data Tip Blog: https://nonprofitviz.com/60-second-data-tips
- Schedule a free consultation with @Amelia Kohm at Data Viz for Nonprofits: https://nonprofitviz.com/contact