Hello! I'm happy to be here. I'm Max from a 501c3 in LA called itisoverdue was started because my dog (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever) almost stepped on a needle on a street.

itisoverdue started just for cleanup events but we wanted to make a greater impact so we came up with three pillars that we wanted to work on. The pillars that we want to work on for our second year are hosting cleanup events, installing trash booms, and developing educational programs about environmentalism for schools and tutoring centers. Our team consists of 10 young professionals in their 20s and we're trying to grow as an organization. We already have 12 chapters in/ out of state and out of the country. We're passionate about the cause and started working on our pillars, but find ourselves having a hard time fundraising activities. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and possibly finding a mentor that can lead us in the right direction for funds that allow us to grow more efficiently and effectively!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Maxwell Suwaki

founder

https://www.itisoverdue.com

maxwell@itisoverdue.com